Infopro Digital Services Limited and companies within its Group (“Infopro Digital” or “We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The data controller is Infopro Digital Services Limited of Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Sean Hayes.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites, and which may be amended from time to time (“our sites”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites or for attendance at our events, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Since we operate exclusively in the B-2-B sectors, we will not knowingly collect any personal data that identifies your contact details by reference to anything other than your employer and/or your business and applicable business email and postal addresses (“Business Data”). For the avoidance of doubt, we will not retain or process any personal information that we associate with non-business details such as private email addresses e.g. Yahoo, Gmail, etc.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you (and permit certain third party contractors and sub-contractors to use that information) in the following ways, all of which enable us to market our products and services to you and to ensure that we are able to perform legal and contractual obligations:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To analyse how you use our services in order to enhance them and make them more relevant to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us e.g. ensuring that third party contractors fulfil orders you have made and you thereby receive the service you have previously requested.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by post, email or telephone. We may also permit third parties to use your data provided you have given us your prior consent.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and/or services similar to those in which you have previously expressed an interest.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, if you wish to withdraw your consent for your details to be used by third parties for marketing purposes, please send an email to email@example.com.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:
- Web application firewalls;
- Encrypted access to premium content;
- Password protection.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Group. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if Infopro Digital or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our rights, to view our terms and conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Infopro Digital, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to Sean Hayes at Infopro Digital, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX. We may make a small charge for this service under certain circumstances.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Sean Hayes at Infopro Digital, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
 These include without limitation, Infopro Digital Services Limited, Infopro Digital Risk Information Limited and Infopro Digital Insurance Information Limited.
 All current member states of the EU plus Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland.