Event Admission : Terms & Conditions
1. By registering for and/or attending the Event (as defined below), participants are bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the individual’s responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
2. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions the “Event” means the event the details of which are as confirmed in the written booking arrangements between the participant and Infopro Digital Limited (“Infopro”) and/or its group companies;
3. In order to attend the Event, participants must pay in full or have paid in full on their behalf the relevant Registration Fee (if applicable) immediately on booking or by the Due Date.
4. The Registration Fee does not include any travel costs, or any costs of accommodation, unless specified otherwise (on the relevant ticket). The Registration Fee relates solely to attendance at the Event.
5. If an invoice is requested, payment will be required by return but not later than prior to the Event. If payment is not received within these required time limits, Infopro reserves the right to cancel the booking without notice. Payment may be made by cheque, credit card or bank transfer. Please indicate your Booking Reference and surname as a reference on all bank transfers and communications.
6. Details of the participant’s place at the Event will be confirmed by Infopro once the completed booking is received by Infopro. Confirmation by Infopro of the place at the Event forms a binding commitment for payment of the full relevant Registration Fee(s) by the individual participant.
7. Places at the Event are limited and are subject to availability.
8. Payments for the Event are non-refundable unless the Event is cancelled in which case a refund will be made available by Infopro.
9. A request that the participant’s confirmed booking is transferred to a colleague may be made by giving written notice to Infopro. Infopro reserves the right to accept or deny a request for such a transfer. No transfer or assignment of a booking other than to a colleague is permitted.
10. Infopro reserves the right to cancel a participant’s place at any time and for whatever reason (including without limitation cancellation of the Event) on repayment of the Registration Fee, or whatever proportion of the Registration Fee it has actually received; and this repayment shall be in full and final settlement of any claims against Infopro by the participant relating to his/her place at the Event.
12. The names, job titles and organisations of all registered delegates will be placed on the delegate list for the event and will be provided to sponsors and to other delegates to enable them to see who is attending for the purpose of networking and setting up meetings. If you would prefer be excluded from this list please email firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of your booking.
13. We will only contact you for marketing purposes and will only pass on your contact details to sponsors for marketing purposes provided that you explicitly consent to this – usually by opting in during the registration process.
14. In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that Infopro reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond Infopro’s control, Infopro reserves the right to change the times, dates and the venues of the Event, without incurring any liability to the participant.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. These Terms and Conditions, together with the registration form, constitute the entire agreement of the parties and may be executed by electronic signature. The participant hereby waives any and all rights to dispute the validity, legality or enforceability of such method of execution as evidence of the existence of legal relations pursuant to this agreement for the purposes of proceedings issued in respect of their terms. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Each participant shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them in all respects.
17. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, amended or rescinded, in whole or in part, except by written amendments signed by both parties.
18. To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, the participant agrees not to hold Infopro liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the them during the course of the Event, including consequential losses (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the Event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through registering for the Event, attending the Event, alteration of the Event schedule, cancellation of the Event, or any error or omission on the part of Infopro. This provision does not reduce or restrict Infopro’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or fraud.
19. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the participant warrants that he is attending the Event in the course of his or her business and indemnifies Infopro and its staff and agents against all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the individual during the course of the Event.
20. Participants are responsible for taking appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the Event. Where the individual participant is travelling from outside of the United Kingdom to attend the Event, appropriate travel insurance should be purchased independently and in advance of any travel or travel bookings.
21. Photographs will be taken at the Event by an official photographer, which may be used in post-Event publicity and on future marketing materials. By completing and submitting the Booking Form, the participant consents to the official photographer taking such photographs, which may feature the participant and/or his/her guests, and the use of such photographs as described and, where applicable, undertakes to ensure that all of his/her guests attending the Event are made aware of the use of the official photographer and consent accordingly to their photograph being taken as described. If the participant or any of his/her guests do not want their photograph to be taken or used in this way, Infopro must be notified prior to the Event.
22. The views expressed by any speaker at the Event are representative of the speaker’s own opinions and cannot in any way be attributed to Infopro. Infopro disclaims any liability for views expressed by any speaker at the Event.
23. Infopro is not liable for the content of any entertainment provided. Infopro has taken reasonable checks to ensure that it is appropriate for the Event.
24. Where tickets/admission documents for the Event are posted to the participant, the risk in the goods shall pass to the participant upon the items being posted to the address given by the participant.
25. In the event of inappropriate behaviour by any individual in the view of Infopro or the Event venue operator, they may be refused entry or asked to leave and excluded from the Event without refund or compensation.
26. Reasonable security searches at the Event venue will take place.
27. The details of the Event shown in any material supplied by Infopro to the customer are correct at the time of printing but the participant shall be responsible for checking with Infopro that no alterations have been made.
28. Attendance at the Event shall entitle the participant to food, refreshments and stationery without charge. Infopro makes no warranty that acceptance of such items complies with the requirements of the Bribery Act 2010 and participants are therefore urged to take their own advice in this respect before completing any relevant booking.
29. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 22 August 2018.