Description de vos missions
- Take ownership and drive the software product development
- Provide the bridge between the brand and development teams to ensure that specifications and product changes are communicated and executed in a seamless way across the various departments of the business.
- Manage the development of new and existing web / mobile web products (including Apps) working closely with User Experience and Design, Analytics, Testing and internal stakeholders throughout product development life cycles
- Implement user research techniques to understand user behaviour and needs on new and existing product features and scenarios.
- Conduct and analyse audience research, identifying new opportunities and enhancements to current solutions.
- Work with Analytics to track, analyse and report product and feature performance and recommend options to optimise.
- Keep abreast of industry trends in digital product development, including technologies, design and devices.
- Weekly update to management and business stakeholders on project deadlines, issues, risks and dependencies
- Define and deliver product development roadmaps to ensure that the products drive value and enhanced revenue through continual iterative enhancements.
- Identify and manage activity that will support a positive contribution to the product’s user engagement metrics.
- Manage and monitor the resolution of any product issues through to a successful conclusion.
- Work with diverse internal and external, development and agency teams to bring product enhancements through to delivery.
Skilled in user experience, web technologies, and analytics, the Digital Product Manager will be able to demonstrate end to end product development experience, including initial concept, creation of prototypes / Minimum Viable Products (MVP), delivery and optimisation. The candidate will be highly analytical and able to interpret product and user research data to inform strategy
The candidate should:
Demonstrate solid and relevant experience that has included:
- Defining product enhancements and concepts.
- Understanding, managing, and improving customer experiences through building user journeys, storyboards and wireframes.
- Analysing, understanding and driving insight from product data and analytics.
- Working in a team environment to deliver product enhancements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook.
- A strong creative drive, with demonstrated ability to execute and achieve results.
- Adaptable with the ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- A good eye for detail and accuracy.
- A very high standard of written and spoken English.
En savoir plus sur nous
Red-on-line is part of Infopro Digital (http://www.infopro-digital.com) who is a fast growing information services business with an absolute focus on growth and innovation.
Globally the business has 3,300 employees across 15 countries; and revenues of €440m across six professional markets: automobile, construction, retail, insurance and finance, public sector and industry. Our international presence includes a vibrant culture and offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.
Since 1999, Red-on-line provides Environmental Health and Safety Compliance Solutions to more than 16,000 industrial sites in 83 countries in 14 native languages.
Red-on-line expertise covers Content, Consulting and Software; thereby offering a comprehensive platform to support its clients to mitigate EHS Risks: Legal Registers and Monitoring we also provide applications for; Incident Tracking, reporting Work Accidents, conducting Audits and Inspections, managing Action plans, and assessing and implementing Risk Analysis software https://www.red-on-line.com