The 18th annual AOP Digital Publishing Awards 2019 took place on Thursday, June 27 at Old Billingsgate in London.
There were 24 categories and we were shortlisted for five:
- Best Online B2B Brand for Risk.net;
- Best Digital Publishing Innovation for Risk.net’s Selling Engaged Time (cost-per-hour/CPH project);
- Product Development Team of the Year;
- Digital Journalist of the Year for Rachael King of Central Banking; and
- Best Digital B2B Publishing Company.
The competition was extremely high, from the likes of the FT, Dennis, Haymarket and Centaur, but the 27 highly esteemed judges were really impressed by our outstanding achievements across all brands and activities, awarding the Best Digital B2B Publishing Company award to us, Infopro Digital.
Risk.net enthralled the judges by delivering against all criteria, and for developing innovative solutions and improvements to progress an already strong brand. They particularly admired the launch of Risk Quantum, which offered a clear value proposition to subscribers.
In addition, Rachael King of Central Banking was Highly Commended for the Digital Journalist of the Year award.
The AOP Digital Publishing Awards are the only ones designed specifically to celebrate the work of the individuals and teams who fuel the success of the UK digital publishing sector. It is a tremendous achievement even to be shortlisted and a great source of pride to be recognised by our peers.