LSA, THE LEADING NEWS SOURCE FOR RETAIL
As the leading information source for retailers and producers of consumer goods in France, LSA offers a range of products and services adapted to the specific needs of this community.
LSA highlights innovations, uncovers trends and shares good practices
A team of around twenty journalists decodes the trends of:
- all food and non-food markets,
- all distribution types (stores, delivery, click & collect, e-business and more), and
- all company sizes (SMEs and large groups).
LSA helps professionals to be more efficient and anticipate market developments.
LSA offers its readers a multimedia solution
The LSA daily newsletter is sent to 20,000 professionals – there are seven topical weekly newsletters covering each market (beverages, multimedia-appliance, DIY-gardening, HPC, kids, food and franchise businesses).
LSA brings the retail industry together
LSA organises about fifteen annual conferences to bring the retail sector together around specific topics. Our annual congress has 700 attendees, including both retailers and producers.
LSA also has five award ceremonies which recognise innovative initiatives across the industry.
- 20,000weekly circulation
- 185,000weekly readers: executives, leaders and influencers
- 2 millions+page views monthly
- 1 millionunique visitors monthly
- 20,000daily newsletter subscribers
- 190,000active email contacts of leaders and executives in retail in database
- 25+business events (conferences, awards, custom events)