Companeo, France's leading contact management B2B marketplace
Since it was first established in 2000, Companeo has been putting business purchasers and suppliers of goods & services in touch with one another.
The leading contact management platform for business users
Companeo helps its users to identify suppliers that offer the products or services that they are looking for quickly – and free of charge.
Companeo Experts support company directors (small- and medium-sized businesses and micro enterprises), small traders, retailers, independent professionals, works councils, associations and local authorities in choosing appropriate solutions and helping them to find the best suppliers.
Companeo services may be accessed online but they are also available by telephone, simply by asking an expert.
A vast selection of suppliers
More than 5,000 approved suppliers have been carefully selected by Companeo. They offer hundreds of services and products to meet the six main requirements of company bosses:
- Commercial development: Marketing, Sales, Communication, etc.
- Management: Insurance, Cash Flow, Accounting, etc.
- Human Resources: Training, Payroll, Recruitment, etc.
- IT and telecommunications: Internet, Telephone, Networks, Maintenance, Software, Computers, etc.
- Facilities Management: Office furniture and equipment, Transport and Logistics, Automatic drinks and snacks dispensers, etc.
- Company vehicles: Purchasing, Long-term leasing, Loan, Used, etc.
An outward-looking, international platform
Companeo.com’s B2B services marketplace is available in 17 countries. Initially set up in France, the platform has now been rolled out in the likes of United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany.
- 10 millionleads generated
- + 5,000approved suppliers
- 17countries where Companeo.com