Product Marketing Manger
Product Marketing Manger
Infopro Digital group are recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager (Category Manager) on a permanent basis to join its Automotive brand. This positions is responsible to Lead Product Marketing for Automotive B2B, reporting to the Global Head of Marketing for the Automotive division.
Key tasks :
The Product Marketing manager will be responsible for defining the Go to Market activities and develop product positioning and messaging for key products and features and plan for the Automotive B2B portfolio and managing the day-to-day execution of the activities assuring the plans are in line with our company’s objectives.
The role will use its knowledge of the automotive aftermarket market, to build the marketing plan and coordinate with the marketing team and other departments for execution.
As such, your main missions will be:
– Define go-to-market plans for the portfolio.
– Research competitors and market information to support product positioning.
– Create product material, presentations, pitch documents and messaging.
– Define launch and update plan and activities, coordinating with different areas for flawless launch.
– Agreeing on timelines and deadlines of new product development with the product management teams
– Market research and intelligence
– Work closely with sales and product teams to create and support the go-to-market strategy.
– Develop and implement the product marketing process.
– Execute product marketing plan in coordination with the marketing, product, and sales.
– Develop product launch activities.
– Translate the technical and functional characteristics of our offers into value proposition and business benefits.
– Presenting products to both internal teams and clients, discussing sales strategy and using market research to establish product pricing and positioning.
– Performing surveys, interviews and focus groups for obtaining insights about the customer’s product usage and buyer personas to tap new opportunities.
The role of Product marketing manager within the Infopro Digital group is for you if :
– Coming from an education 5 specialized in marketing (business school type or equivalent), Bachelor’s Degree – Business School or Marketing and Communications School – Specialization: Management, Marketing, communications and Economics
– Minimum of +10 years as product marketing or generalist position in marketing, ideally within a B-to-B environment,
– Experience Product Marketing Manager experience in a pure product marketing role for a SaaS business, ideally in the subscription world (SaaS, software, etc.) or in the Automotive and aftermarket.
– Skilled in relationship, you demonstrate rigor, versatility, and organization, you know how to adapt to different types of interlocutors. Result-oriented, your proactivity and dynamism will allow you to carry out the proposed missions.
– With a good level of written and oral expression, you have a good digital culture, are curious and customer oriented.
– Fluent in English is a requirement and other languages desirable to interact with our team in other countries.
– Skilled on KPI and metrics to manage activities and results.
– The ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and translate these into compelling, commercial, customer focussed communications.
– Data driven, measured and results focussed.
– Experience of presenting product marketing plans and concepts
– Strong understanding of all elements of the product marketing process.
With more than 300 jobs, Infopro Digital offers many career opportunities.
Within the group, you will have the chance to work with multidisciplinary teams on exciting projects.
if you have the will and determination to succeed in a dynamic environment, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Learn more about us
Infopro Digital is a B2B group specialising in information and technology. With a presence in 18 countries, the group has 4,000 employees of 55 nationalities.
Infopro Digital connects professional communities.
Our brands are leaders in the five key economic sectors: construction and public sector, automotive, industry, risk & insurance, and retail.
With our solutions, decision makers make informed decisions and companies develop their business and performance in a sustainable way.