LieuWan Chai, Hong Kong
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated sales executive to join our growing sales team. This autonomous and active role will be centred around growing revenue for training events and learning products.
While extensive support will be provided in the form of industry knowledge and qualified leads, you will at times be expected to use your own initiative in searching for prospects and developing your understanding of the market and your client’s needs.
While some experience in an events and/or training sales role is advantageous, we are happy to accept applications from those enthusiastic about starting a career in sales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Selling delegate places for training events
- Exploring bespoke event opportunities with key clients
- Developing a continuous pipeline of leads to generate qualified opportunities and feeding this information back to the wider team
- Working with the publisher, producers and marketing on sales strategy, sales pitches, identifying USPs and managing objections
- Key account management – contacts include past delegates, past enquiries and content downloads
- Reporting to the Head of Sales, learning teams and key stakeholders with pipelines and forecasts