LieuEllesmere Port, Royaume-Uni
Barbour ABI a division of Infopro Digital, is the UK’s leading provider of intelligence and lead generation services that help clients to generate new business opportunities from the construction sector. With more than 80 years of experience and 100+ colleagues based at Cheshire Oaks within our research, sales, client management and marketing teams, the quality of our data collection processes and existing knowledge in researching and tracking construction projects is second to none – we publish the UK Government’s National Infrastructure & Construction Pipeline and provide the Office for National Statistics with critical data to produce its Construction New Orders estimates.
Infopro Digital are one of the world’s leading B2B publishers in professional information and digital services companies. A three times awarded Digital B2B Publisher of the Year, we have 3,200 employees across 17 countries; and revenues of €440m across six professional markets: Finance, insurance, automobile, construction, retail, public sector and industry. Our international presence includes a vibrant culture and offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.
We are looking for a Telephone Researcher to join our Research team at Barbour ABI. Primarily this role consists of researching current construction projects to a high level using the telephone, internet and other communication sources to generate opportunities for our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Researching current construction projects to a high level using the telephone, internet and other communication sources to generate opportunities for our customers
- Interacting directly with customers through our internal CRM systems to answer queries on project information
- Managing your own workload to ensure project information is current, accurate and delivered in a timely manner to meet department expectations
- Achieving KPI targets around project volume, quality of data gathered and call time and dials
- Liaising with other colleagues within the business
- Building relationships with contacts within the construction industry
- Be open to performing other tasks as the manager and business requires