LocationEllesmere Port, United Kingdom
Vacancy: Sales Analyst
Infopro Digital group is recruiting for a Sales Analyst on a permanent basis to join it’s BarbourABI entity. Barbour ABI is the UK’s leading provider of intelligence and lead generation services that help clients to generate new business opportunities from the construction sector. With more than 80 years of experience and 100+ colleagues based at Cheshire Oaks within our research, sales, client management and marketing teams, the quality of our data collection processes and existing knowledge in researching and tracking construction projects is second to none – we publish the UK Government’s National Infrastructure & Construction Pipeline and provide the Office for National Statistics with critical data to produce its Construction New Orders estimates.
Key Task and Responsibilities:
As a key member of the Sales team you will provide support to sales managers and sales representatives in the management and delivery of reporting information for the business.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal oriented. This is a varied role with regular analysis and reporting required alongside ad hoc activities.
Your tasks are as follows:
• Produce monthly KPIs for each of the sales managers on their individual teams
• Manage all sales tracking tools and report on important information
• Keep a record of sales trends as per business requirements
• Liaise with sales managers to develop specific insight into the business and their teams
• Suggest sales process improvements
• Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting statistics
• Work with senior team to review customer and market trends
Requirements for the role:
• Advanced user of MS Excel is essential
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite
• Knowledge of / experience of using other reporting tools
• Experience of CRM systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• Teamwork and motivational skills
• Ability to work towards deadlines
You will report to the Group Sales Operations Director
The role of Sales Analyst within the Infopro Digital group is for you if:
– You enjoy working with data
– Have great attention to detail
– Enjoy working as part of a large sales team, in which your IT skills can really make a difference.
• 25 days leave rising to 27 after 2 years
• Additional day off for your birthday
• No working on bank holidays and there is a Christmas Shutdown
• Flexibility to work from home one day a week
• Group personal pension plan
• Life assurance
• Employee assistance programme
• Employee retail discount scheme
• Eye-care vouchers
• Discounted gym membership
• Bike to work
• Free parking
• Additional holiday purchase scheme
• Volunteering days
• Ongoing development and support
• Working hours – 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
• Friendly and relaxed office environment
• Regular business and department social events
Looking for an exciting mission to serve professionals?
At Infopro Digital, you will work in a stimulating environment where you will be constantly learning. You will have the chance to work with multidisciplinary teams on innovative projects and to be given real responsibilities. With a strong entrepreneurial culture and more than 300 jobs, Infopro Digital offers many career opportunities.
Learn more about us
Infopro Digital is a B2B group specialising in information and technology. With a presence in 18 countries, the group has 4,000 employees of 55 nationalities.
Infopro Digital connects professional communities.
Our brands are leaders in the five key economic sectors: construction and public sector, automotive, industry, risk & insurance, and retail.
With our solutions, decision makers make informed decisions and companies develop their business and performance in a sustainable way.