Junior Key Account Manager
Junior Key Account Manager
Infopro Digital group is recruiting for a Junior Key Account Manager on a permanent basis to join its department Infopro Digital Automotive.
Infopro Digital Automotive is the global leader in technical data and provides solutions for the Automotive Aftermarket industry to optimize and digitize its functions and business processes.
The combined market knowledge and functional expertise enable customers to develop and secure competitive advantage through superior data processing and digital content production solutions multi-format, management software and technical data.
Key task and responsibilities:
As a key member of the sales team, you will work in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
Your tasks are :
• Develop and maintain a strategic and trusting relationship with high volume accounts to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
▪ Acting as the main point of contact between key accounts and internal teams such as Customer Success, Customer Service, Pre-Sales and Legal and coordinate the key account management processes.
▪ Negotiate sales agreements with key accounts and being primarily responsible for the revenue of the key account and meeting the associated companies´ annual goals of each account in terms of revenue and profit.
▪ Liaise with the responsible departments in relation to the preparation and validation of invoicing, contractual, product-technical issues and accounts complaints from the customer.
▪ Proactive and frequent research and prospecting for new accounts and focus on closing business opportunities in pre-defined and expected timely target corridors.
▪ Utilize the provided IT tools e.g. CRM to record, maintain and keep up to date any account-related information (contact details, meeting minutes etc.).
▪ Forecast revenue on monthly respectively quarterly bases in accordance to the agreed company´s sales plan and manage the revenue pipeline.
▪ Create sales-through programs and campaigns and support key accounts in reselling process of companies´ products and services to the end user.
The role of Junior Key Account Manager within the Infopro Digital group is for you if you are :
• Energetic, enthusiastic, communicative, entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results oriented
• Self-starter with Pro-Active and pragmatic (can-do) attitude, capable of making substantive suggestions for business opportunities
• Bachelor level education in Automotive or Business Management
• Fluent in Italian & English language
• At least 3-5 years experience in the Automotive (After)market, potentially the software respectively data market
• Experience with Automotive parts manufacturer/parts distributor or technical publisher is preferred
• IT savvy and basic understanding of databases and web-services
With more than 300 jobs, Infopro Digital offers many career opportunities.
Within the group, you will have the chance to work with multidisciplinary teams on exciting projects.
If you have the will and determination to succeed in a dynamic environment, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Learn more about us
Infopro Digital is a B2B group specialising in information and technology. With a presence in 18 countries, the group has 4,000 employees of 55 nationalities.
Infopro Digital connects professional communities.
Our brands are leaders in the five key economic sectors: construction and public sector, automotive, industry, risk & insurance, and retail.
With our solutions, decision makers make informed decisions and companies develop their business and performance in a sustainable way.