LocationNashville, United States
Chartis Research is the leading provider of research and analysis on the global market for risk technology. It is part of Infopro Digital, which owns market-leading brands such as Risk and Waters Technology. Chartis’ goal is to support enterprises as they drive business performance through improved risk management, corporate governance and compliance, and to help clients make informed technology and business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and actionable advice on virtually all aspects of risk technology. Given our focus on growing our US business, we are looking for a Research Analyst to grow our Research business in the United States and Europe during an exciting, high-growth period. This is the chance to be part of a team providing invaluable thought leadership tailored to the needs of the risk tech marketplace – resulting in an unrivalled level of depth and insight upon which our clients have come to rely. This position is located in our Nashville office.
Chartis Research is recognized as one of the leading Analyst firms in this sector, focusing in particular on the new and emerging technologies that global financial firms are using to help them manage risk. These include everything from cyber security and broader financial crime, to the credit and market risks faced by the world’s largest banks.
Chartis is looking for ambitious and talented people with an interest in financial technology and risk management. FinTech is regarded as one of the world’s hottest and fastest growing market segments, with the US established as the FinTech capital of the World.
The entry level role involves conducting qualitative and quantitative market research in a range of FinTech market segments including capital markets, banking, insurance, and energy. You will work closely with a team of highly experienced domain experts and have the opportunity to enhance your career further through training and development.
Deep knowledge of the sector is not a pre-requisite of this role, however an active interest in financial services and/or related technology is considered essential.
Able to work independently with our clients and our internal research team to collect and collate key information regarding their technical solutions, platforms, and business processes to enable highly accurate research findings and thorough solution evaluation.
Willing to perform independent research on target companies and industry trends.
Support the Research Principals and Directors with developing content related to thought leadership, research briefings and custom advisory work.
Unique opportunity to join a growing business and be part of a team building out a substantial global research operation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – demonstrable experience of writing analytical, scientific, or business reports is highly desirable.
• An analytical and methodological approach to solving problems
.• Strong communicator with evidence of excellent verbal and written skills, with an ability to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply.
• A collaborative professional with ability to work well both independently and with teams.•
Very strong eye for detail and quality, responsive and committed to getting things done well, first time, every time.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ability to pick up new systems with training.
• Practical work experience in the financial services and/or risk space would be highly desirable however not required.
• Evidence of analytical writing skills (e.g., in the form of blogging activity or published articles) is also desirable however not required.
• Must be highly process-driven with strong analytical capabilities, the ability to task switch, be happy with new challenges, and be able to share opinions and receive feedback from colleagues.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• All applicants must have a valid right to live and work in the US without sponsorship.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognized, celebrated and rewarded. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus we offer the following benefits:
20 Vacation Days
5 Sick Days
10 paid Public Holidays
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
401k Plan Plus Match
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Short-term and Long-term Disability
Discounted Gym Membership
Bonusly Employee Recognition
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Additional Life Insurance
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.