ERP Sales Specialist
ERP Sales Specialist
Infopro Digital group is recruiting for an ERP SALES SPECIALIST on a permanent basis to join its within the Automotive division.
Key task and responsibilities
As a key member of the ERP SALES team, you will work:
- in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
- in a growing sales department where there is opportunity to learn, develop and work on challenging projects.
Your tasks are as follows:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process of our ERP solutions.
- Interact with both our customer base and new prospects.
- Coordinate with our Support and Development teams to ensure we analyze our customers’ needs, we clearly define new product developments, etc.
- Prepare commercial proposals aligned with our customers’ needs.
You will report to the ERP SALES MANAGER.
The role of ERP SALES SPECIALIST within the Infopro Digital group is for you if:
- You have at least sales experience of software/digital solutions.
- You have experience in New Sales and Customer Base sales processes.
- Ideally, you have been working in the past with any of the following solutions in an automotive distributor and/or spare parts shop: IsiParts, Gira, Skrit, i2i, AD360, Etc.
- Having experience in the automotive/aftermarket sector would be a plus.
- You are a true team player and the customer satisfaction if a priority for you.
- You are used to work with tools like Microsoft Office.
- You are available to travel, from time to time, within Spain/Portugal.
- You speak native Spanish and either English or French.
Looking for an exciting mission to serve professionals?
At Infopro Digital, you will work in a stimulating environment where you will be constantly learning. You will have the chance to work with multidisciplinary teams on innovative projects and to be given real responsibilities. With a strong entrepreneurial culture and more than 300 jobs, Infopro Digital offers many career opportunities.
Learn more about us
Infopro Digital is a B2B group specializing in information and technology. With a presence in 18 countries, the group has 4,000 employees of 55 nationalities.
Infopro Digital connects professional communities.
Our brands are leaders in the five key economic sectors: construction and public sector, automotive, industry, risk & insurance, and retail.
With our solutions, decision makers make informed decisions and companies develop their business and performance in a sustainable way