HR Manager – Netherlands
HR Manager – Netherlands
The Infopro Digital Group is recruiting a HR Manager for the Netherlands based in Leusden to support the development of two of its subsidiaries:
Aanbestedingskalender : provider of a platform which offers to its customers a monitoring service for public tenders issued by the State and local authorities in the Netherlands. ABK and its 15 employees based in Deventer have been bringing clients and suppliers together on a daily basis through their tools since its creation in 2000.
Haynes : Operating in the UK, USA, Continental Europe and Australia, Haynes provides innovative content, databases and workflow solution for the automotive industry and motorists. Leader in its markets, Haynes is also an emblematic brand known to all car enthusiasts. In the Netherlands, Haynes is composed of 50 employees based in Leusden.
Your tasks :
As a key member of the HR team:
- You implement the HR policy of the group in line with the group’s global strategy.
- You are responsible and accountable for all aspects of HR in your area (the Netherlands)
- You are the contact person for managers and employees in your area and participate in the deployment of HR projects.
Your tasks are :
- To advise managers on all HR issues
- Recruitment management
- Management of personnel administration (including the establishment of employment contracts, addendum, monitoring of absences …)
- Establishing and monitoring the training plan
- Coordinating the payroll. As such, you are the contact person for the payroll service provider, in order to provide all the elements necessary for its establishment,
- The establishment and implementation of HR policies.
- Ensuring that HR actions comply with legislation
- To participate and manage the relationship with work councils
You will report directly to the Group HR Director.
Travel is to be expected between the two companies ‘sites.
If you have the will and determination to succeed in a dynamic environment, then do not hesitate to apply!
The job of Regional HR Manager within the Infopro Digital group is for you if:
- You have experience as a generalist in the HR function
- You have a good knowledge of labor law
- You are rigorous and methodical
- You are result oriented
- You can communicate in English and in Dutch. French would be a plus.
More about us
Infopro Digital is a leading European technology group in the field of information and professional services. The group offers innovative solutions to the insurance/finance, automotive, construction, retail, industry and public sector communities.
Our global presence, with 4,000 employees in 18 countries, includes a dynamic culture and a focus on growth and innovation.
Our solutions, classified in four categories, cover all the strategic needs of companies, communities and professionals:
- software & databases,
- lead platforms,
- information & insights
- trade shows.
Our mission: to help professionals succeed in an increasingly complex and digital world by connecting professional communities on a local and international scale; by leveraging the digital, content, data, and technological expertise of our teams.
Infopro digital is a group of digital entrepreneurs, constantly conquering new markets and clients.