Senior Sales Executive
LocationNashville, United States
Senior Sales Executive
Infopro Digital is a leading B2B information and technology group. Established in 18 countries, the group employs 4,000 people of 55 different nationalities.
Our teams design content, data and technologies for professionals.
Our mission: to help professionals succeed in an increasingly complex and digital world.
MakeUp in run 4 annual tradeshows globally since the first edition show in Paris in 2010 and for the 12 years that followed, accompanied the meteoric rise of the beauty industry and more particularly of makeup by positioning itself on the promising markets that were Brazil, Korea, and that are still undeniably, the USA, Los Angeles and New York, Shanghai and Paris. And because trends are the driver of these events, it is quite naturally that the offer has now been extended to skincare, including hybrid products such as, to name but a few, mascaras that promote eyelash regrowth, moisturizing foundations, and lipsticks that smooth out fine lines.
As organizers of cosmetic shows worldwide, we saw the Clean Beauty trend emerge a few years ago. Today, it’s more than just another trend: it’s a groundswell that is considerably changing the cosmetic landscape.
The starting point was simple: consumers seek to better understand what they are buying in terms of ingredients, formulation, ethics, sourcing and want to be ambassadors of the brands in which they trust. Brands are therefore required to further control their manufacturers’ processes to establish practices in accordance with demand.
We would be nothing without our successful sales team.
We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the shows that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
We are currently looking for a business developer with the drive and determination to succeed in a dynamic sales team to enroll on the cosmetic industry. Located in Nashville, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting tradeshow company in a fast-moving industry and build a long term high earning career.
As an experienced professional, you will meet sales targets, lead cross-functional teams on deals, forecast accurately, and project manage evaluations with customers. And as a key member of our sales team, you will thrive in an environment that is highly collaborative, open, transparent and supportive.
What the role involves
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Develop and manage a client portfolio in the cosmetics industry sector
- Prospecting new players in order to increase sales of spaces in the various shows.
- Create and maintain a relationship of trust and optimize customer service through regular reporting.
- Participate in cosmetics trade fairs to meet customers or prospects.
- Manage the sales revenue targets for the new show Interface with internal departments (Marketing, Logistics, Accounting, ADV) in order to best meet the demands and expectations of partners.