Business Development Manager
LocationLondon, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager
At Infopro Digital we are a fast-growing global information services business with an absolute focus on growth and innovation. Three times awarded Digital B2B Publisher of the Year, we have 4000 employees across 18 countries; and revenues of €550m across six professional markets: automobile, construction, retail, insurance and finance, public sector and industry. Our international presence includes a vibrant culture and offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.
An exciting opportunity has come up in the sales teams within our financial services and insurance markets.
Interested in building your sales career within a successful, award-winning and fast paced environment where you will be supported and given responsibility for delivering growth?
In a nutshell:
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious, consultative business development manager to develop genuine multi-media strategic sales. You will be working on market-leading b2b brands in the financial services markets and delivering marketing solutions across a number of award-winning platforms. These include digital lead generation platforms, market leading media channels and award-winning event series consisting of conferences, award ceremonies and exhibitions. You will be responsible for growing an existing client base of core clients as well as developing new business; and for supporting innovation in new product and services.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of exceeding targets and of delivering creative and valuable solutions to their clients. Previous experience of media sales is important as we are looking for individuals who can accelerate the growth of our brands and customer base.
Only the most ambitious sales people with strong track records should apply for this role. If you are creative, consultative and able to build strategic relationships with your client base then this is the perfect role for you.
In this role will support you in:
- Directing sales strategy for key accounts including driving, coordinating and executing selling and relationship activities
- Building a detailed understanding of our markets and accounts, including their business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into valuable marketing strategies
- Communicating and creating compelling high-quality proposals independently – as well as supporting innovation and developing new products and services
- Establishing and maintaining executive relationships with clients to become their trusted marketing solutions advisor in all their primary locations
- Sales planning across your accounts to deliver growth objectives, with responsibility for accurate pipeline management and forecasting