Internal Sales Executive
LocationChester, United Kingdom
Internal Sales Executive
AMA Research is a leading specialist provider of market research and insight to the UK building and construction industry. AMA Research publishes over 150 off-the-shelf market reports and forecast bulletins and provides research which goes beyond the more commonly available range of statistical and company information, delivering expert, informed commentary and in-depth market analysis. AMA Research also offers consultancy services including market research projects and consumer and business surveys. AMA Research has over 30 years’ experience offering market research services to blue chip organisations and more specialist companies both in the UK and overseas.
AMA Research is part of Barbour ABI, the market leading provider of UK construction intelligence services, based in Cheshire Oaks. With more than 80 years’ experience, the in-house research team and dedicated economics team provide commercially relevant insight and unique analysis of trends and developments within the building and construction industry. Barbour ABI is the chosen provider of Construction New Orders estimates data to the Office for National Statistics (ONS) and partner of the Government’s Infrastructure and Projects Authority in providing the National Infrastructure and Construction Pipeline.
About the Role
The role is based in the Barbour ABI office at Cheshire Oaks. As AMA – Sales Executive the successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of strategic market analysis reports. This will be achieved through cold calling B2B prospects to develop industry relationships and secure new business, including strategic discussion and identification of expansion into other portfolio products where appropriate.
What will you be doing?
- Understand customer strategy and objectives relevant to the AMA Products.
- Collaboratively working with the AMA research/editors to ensure customers’ demands are met.
- Achieve monthly revenue targets on report sales
- Maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Achieve set activity KPI’s
- Effectively manage a database of prospects, though high volume of calls to prospective clients.
- Ensure data is cleansed and accurately log all notes through the CRM system
- Produce quotes and orders when required
- Self-sourcing new leads through multiple channels.
- Provide feedback from customers to the business
- Understand and communicate product updates to customers where relevant
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times