Infopro Digital undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, Infopro Digital is implementing the following strategy and actions :
• Multi-year accessibility plan 2023-2025 (in progress)
• 2023 action plan, including a review of actions carried out in 2022 (in progress)
• Action plan 2024 (in progress)
This declaration of accessibility applies to the Infoprodigital.com website
The Infopro Digital website is in partial compliance (51.6%) with RGAA 4.1 level, due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below
The compliance audit carried out by Temesis on 01 November 2022 revealed:
- Compliance rate of the audited sample: 51.6% of the criteria of the RGAA version 4.1 are complied with across the entire sample (15 pages).
- 60 applicable criteria (31 compliant criteria, 29 non-compliant criteria), 48 non-applicable criteria. A criterion is compliant if it is validated on all the pages in the sample. If a criterion is non-compliant on only one page of the sample, it is not considered compliant for the purposes of calculating the rate.
* The RGAA compliance rate is calculated by dividing the number of compliant criteria by the number of applicable criteria.
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity::
- Page 1. Home: https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/
- Page 2. Contact: https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/contact/
- Page 3. Legal information : https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/mentions-legales/
- Page 4. Group : https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/groupe/
- Page 5. Expertises : https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/expertises/
- Page 6. Expertises – Article : https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/expertises/plateformes-de-leads/
- Page 7. News: https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/actualites/
- Page 8. News – Article : https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/actualites/lusine-nouvelle-se-reinvente-en-2021-media-b2b-industrie-digital/
- Page 9. Careers: https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/carrieres/
- Page 10. Careers – List of vacancies: https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/carrieres/job-board/?_jobs=support
- Page 11. Careers- Offer: https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/carrieres/job-board/5073-mitarbeiter-inkundenservice-m-w-d-auch-quereinsteiger/
- Page 12. Solutions : https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/secteurs/industrie/
- Page 13. Medias : https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/medias/
- Page 14. RGPD : https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/rgpd/
- Page 15. RGPD – France : https://www.infopro-digital.com/fr/rgpd/france/
The contents listed below are not accessible and need to be improved:
- Criterion 1.2: Is each decorative image correctly ignored by assistive technologies?
- Criterion 2.1: Does each frame have a frame title?
- Criterion 3.2: In each web page, is the contrast between the colour of the text and the colour of its background sufficiently high (excluding special cases)?
- Criterion 3.3: In each web page, are the colours used in the interface components or graphic elements carrying information sufficiently contrasting (excluding special cases)?
- Criterion 4.1: Where necessary, does each pre-recorded time-based medium have a text transcription or audio description (excluding special cases)?
- Criterion 6.1: Is every link explicit (excluding special cases)?
- Criterion 7.1: Is each script, where necessary, compatible with assistive technologies?
- Criterion 7.3: Can each script be controlled using the keyboard or any other pointing device (excluding special cases)?
- Criterion 7.5: On each web page, are status messages correctly rendered by assistive technologies?
Theme Mandatory elements
- Checkpoint 8.2: For each web page, is the source code generated valid for the type of document specified (excluding special cases)?
- Checkpoint 8.6: For each web page with a page title, is the title relevant?
- Criterion 8.7: In each web page, is each change of language indicated in the source code (excluding special cases)?
- Criterion 8.9: In each web page, the tags must not be used solely for presentation purposes. Is this rule respected?
Thématique Structuration de l’information
- Critère 9.1 : Dans chaque page web, l’information est-elle structurée par l’utilisation appropriée de titres ?
- Critère 9.3 : Dans chaque page web, chaque liste est-elle correctement structurée ?
- Criterion 9.3: Is every list on every web page correctly structured?
- Criterion 10.4: In each web page, does the text remain legible when the font size is increased to at least 200% (excluding special cases)?
- Criterion 10.6: In each web page, is every link whose nature is not obvious visible in relation to the surrounding text?
- Criterion 10.7: On each web page, is the focus visible for each element that receives focus?
- Criterion 10.9: On each web page, information should not be provided solely by its shape, size or position. Is this rule respected?
- Criterion 11.1: Does each form field have a label?
- Criterion 11.5: In each form, are fields of the same type grouped together, if necessary?
- Checkpoint 11.10: In each form, is the input control used appropriately (excluding special cases)?
- Criterion 11.13: Can the purpose of an input field be deduced to facilitate the automatic filling of fields with user data?
- Criterion 12.1: Does each set of pages have at least two different navigation systems (excluding special cases)?
- Checkpoint 12.8: Is the tab order consistent on each web page?
- Criterion 13.1: For each web page, does the user have control over each time limit that modifies the content (excluding special cases)?
- Criterion 13.3: On each web page, is there an accessible version of each office document that can be downloaded (excluding special cases)?
Derogations for disproportionate loading
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This declaration was made on 7 November 2023 (It was updated on 24 November 2023).
Technologies used for the creation of the website
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to check accessibility
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Windows screen reader: JAWS, NVDA
- iOS screen reader: VoiceOver
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- WCAG contrast checker
- Web developer
- ARC Toolkit
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access a content or service, you can contact the Infopro Digital website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Send a message
This procedure is to be applied in the following case.
You have reported to the website manager of a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights: https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/
- Contact the Advocate’s delegate in your region: https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues
Send a mail by post (free, do not put a stamp):
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07